Frequently Asked Questions
- What make us different
Unlike some choirs, Got 2 Sing arrangements are specially written so that the whole choir gets to sing the song. On the rare occasion that a song needs some solo singing, individuals or small groups can put themselves forward.
- How much does the Youth Choir cost?
Got 2 Sing Youth Choir membership is payable per half term in advance equating to £8.50 per session. A typical half term is 7 weeks payble by cheque.
- Where are the choirs?
Got 2 Sing has:
- Choir in Bewdley/Kidderminster
- Choir in Bromsgrove
- Choir in Cheltenham
- Choir in Hereford
- Choir in Shrewsbury
- Choir in Stourbridge/Dudley
- Choir in Telford
- Choir in Wolverhampton
- Choir in Worcester
- Youth Choir in Stourbridge (Age 9-18)
- How much does a Got 2 Sing Adult Choir cost?
We offer two payment options:
1. Monthly by Direct Debit. Your Got 2 Sing® choir runs for 39 weeks of the year and membership is spread over 12 months in equal instalments of £30 per month equating to £9.23 per session.
2. Cheque per term payable in advance equating to £10 per session. Term lengths vary from 13 to 14 weeks.
If you miss a session, you are welcome to catch up with as many choir sessions as you wish at any of our other venues, simply turn up!
- What does my membership entitle me to?
Become a member of Got 2 Sing and enjoy fantastic benefits such as:
- Weekly Got 2 Sing Choir classes where you will strengthen your voice with vocal training and techniques
- A new dynamic social life including many social events throughout the year with your choir
- Unique and once in a lifetime performance opportunities from Concerts, Town Hall shows to International venues
- Sing-out performances in your local area
- No fee to perform
- Fun and uplifting rehearsals
- Attendance at as many Got 2 Sing Choir classes as you wish! We have members that come 3 times a week at no extra charge!
- Trips, Tours & Socials - There's never a dull moment!
- Full membership to Got 2 Sing Online where you can download song lyrics, listen to full individual harmonies at your leisure and keep up to date with the many socials, events and performances.
- How do I pay?
Your monthly payment will be debited at the beginning of the month via our online system.
If you are joining later in the term, no problem! Adjustments are automatically made where new
members join part way through a month equating to £9.23 per session for that month
in accordance with the Got 2 Sing calendar.
If paying per term by cheque. Term lengths vary between 13-14 weeks at £10 per session payable in advance.
- Do I have to audition for Got 2 Sing?
No, we do not carry out singing auditions. Anyone is welcome! You do not need to have any singing experience and do not need to be able to read music - all we require is you have a love of singing.
- Can I try out the Choir before I decide to join?
- Do we get to perform?
Every Got 2 Sing member has opportunities to perform at events and concerts either organised by Got 2 Sing or as part of external ventures.
We offer a huge varitey of performances from concerts, carnivals, festivals, flashmobs! There really is something for everybody!
Please don't worry though - performances are not compulsory but highly recommended!
- Do I have to perform?
No, performance is not compulsory but we would encourage you to participate as the experiences are always good fun and extremely rewarding. However some of our members just come to Got 2 Sing for a weekly sing-song and don’t perform. It's entirely up to you!
- I am a singing teacher and would love to run a choir, how do I do this?
Are you a talented, charismatic singing teacher?
Do you have musical theatre training?
Are you experienced in leading choirs?
YES? Apply now to become a choir leader (agent) for Got 2 Sing ~ The Midlands, fun, contemporary show choir!
This is an amazing business opportunity for the right candidate!
If this sounds right up your street please call Beth on 07815 894788
- External Links